1. Have you ever jumped in rain puddles?
2. Do you or do you not use a fork to twist your spaghetti on a spoon before putting it in your mouth?
3. If you saw a reflection of your younger self in a mirror, what would you tell him/her?
4. How would you describe the sky without using weather related words?
5. Are you an organ donor? Have you ever received an organ transplant?
6. Have you ever taken the punishment for someone? What happened and what was the punishment?
7. Tell us something you’ve learned about a culture different from your own.
8. Would you please tell me 5 sounds that you hear right now?
These are this week’s questions 🌺 Feel free to answer any that you’d like.
Stay Safe, Speak Life, and Spread Kindness